Thursday 2 August 2012

Franchise Exhibition in PWTC


I also went to the Franchise Exhibition in PWTC that held once in a year. Franchise from whole Malaysia will have an exhibition to promote their franchise and let us to get the information of their franchise. I go to the exhibition to check out the franchise that I chose to have a research which is Chatime.

There are some famous franchises I meet at there like McDonald, Merry Brown, Tutti Frutti, and etc. It was a bit disappointed to me because Chatime had no join the exhibition.  But it was a great experience to me in this exhibition because I had listened many \experience of the franchisors. I also learn from my classmate how they interview their franchises and get the information of their franchisers. 


1 comment:

  1. This is really nice to hear that you meet them there. In fact, I am also interested now. I had never meet them before, so I am thinking to go there next time because that can be very useful to me.

    what is a franchise

    ReplyDelete